THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:12 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:16 am 

I am thinning the herd a little and find it is time to let these four rifles go onto new homes.

This add will be crossposted, so timestamps do matter. All marketplace rules apply. I can accept Postal money order, Personal check (item will be held until the funds clear, and (my preferred option) Paypal (goods & services = +4%, or Friends & family = 0 additional cost) If using PayPal, put NO GUN WORDS in the comment box.[B] I prefer to ship directly to an FFL. If shipped direct, shipping will usually run about $30, but I will get you the exact amount as we work out a deal. If I need to ship from my FFL, it will be an additional $40 on top to cover his fee. If desired insurance will be extra, as I will not be held liable for lost packages. I have had one go missing, that took an additional 3 weeks to arrive. I will ship from Lacey, WA. First unconditional “I’ll take it" gets it. I can provide more pictures upon request.

1. NHM-91 - Bought this used two years ago, put 10 rounds through it to function check, Then put away. I do not have a lifetime round count for it. I had some smith work done to change the FSB to deban, and planned to deban the GB in the future, but have not got to it. The new debanned FSB is original Chinese. I added the correct bipod ($100), cleaning rod ($30), Chinese black bakelite stock set ($350), and had the rear fixed trunnion swapped with a correct Chinese rear trunnion with correct rivets (about $150). I have $1800-$1900 in this rifle. I do not expect to get this out of it. My loss of interest is your gain. [B]Asking $1400 OBO.

2. VEPR 308 - This one has had a lot of work to convert it to a 16" battle rifle, just lost interest in finishing it. I am the second owner and do not have a full round count, I have put 50-100 rounds through it. Most work has been by Matt Yeamans (Turbothis), To be fair, there is some finishing work to be done, but everything is teed up for someone who has more time to take this all the way home. Back to front as follows - Bonesteel Arms Galil right side folding stock with buttpad - $170 (QD sling swivel not included), HK sights ($50), welded straight, Smoothest factory vepr action I have experienced, feels polished, but has not, to my knowledge. Hogue grip ($30), Carolina shooter supply VEPR forend ($120) with custom fit Picatinny bottom rail with after-market (I believe) Magpul AFG and Magpul MSA MOE sling attachment, and Harris bipod attachment screw replaced the weak stock sling swivel screw. All told about ($100) for everything else on the forend. Barrel shortened and crowned to 12.5", threaded to 5/8x24 and had a 4.5" brake from alumaliteUSA ($65) pinned and welded. All machine work was ($400). I have about $950 all told in mods wrapped up in this rifle, I paid $850 for the base VEPR five years ago. Total = $1800 + I have two sets of factory Molot mags, 3x ProMag 20 rounders, and 1x CSS gen 1 10 rounder - most have not even been loaded - totaling around $350 in mags. I simply have lost interest in VEPR 308 platforms. I will let the full package go for $1600, that's between $500-$600 off what you will pay yourself for this custom look tank of a battle rifle.

3. VEPR 308 squreback type 2 sights, set up as a DMR. I am the second owner, the first stated he had only a couple hundred through it, and I put 10 through it. The first owner had most of the work don't to this one. Barrel to buttstock work as follows; Barrel cut to 18", face trued and threaded to 5/8x24, claw flash hider ($40), removed factory handguard retainer ring ( I don't know why), Fast charge bolt handle ($20), had the full rifle finished in a grey alumahide, I have not had any issues with the finish. (previous machine and coating work was about ($300). The buttstock was given an SVD cut by Zrecto and given a special cus for the Russian shaprshooter badge embedded in the stock ($100 total), I square cut a new checkered slant stock, fit and finished in dark walnut. Forend is finished in the same stain, about ($100) for the stain work if hired out, now the bad, the squarecut on the buttstock has cracked through, it a little rough, but doesn't affect grip, or strength in the stock, and I do not have a bracket for the forend. Carolina shooter supply is currently out, but I am on the notification list when more stock arrives. All told this rifle has about $1400 in it. Also included is 1x 5 round, 1x 10 round factory Molot mags, 1x 5 round, 1x 10 round CSS gen 1 mags, and 4x ProMag 20 round mags, valued at around $350. I will let the full package go for $1300 as is. I also have a type 2 Dinzag gas tube and a Dinzag RPK VEPR bolt on retainer that I could sell with if you wanted to go the traditional handguard route.

4. KelTec Su-16c - I am the second owner, in total less than 200 rounds have been through this rifle. Bought it for a truck gun, just has not been used as I thought. Comes with an unknown 4x20 fixed scope that has worked fine. Comes with one factory 10 round mag, but will accept all Pmags. Asking $550

Frank