THE VEPR FORUM

Atterete Dominatum
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 pm 

kar120c wrote:
Grrr. and now all the FM-AK47-11 have vanished in one day. I doubt they sold them all today. Probably just pulled from inventory to sell on gunbroker in 6 months.

Hey Buddy, I checked this morning and it looks like K-Var put more of these up for sale; go get one! http://www.k-var.com/shop/Vepr-rifles/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 pm 

I saw that too, but I waffled for a few minutes and they are out of stock again. I am currently waffling on the 30-06. I did buy another Vepr 12 though :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:31 pm 

kar120c wrote:
I saw that too, but I waffled for a few minutes and they are out of stock again. I am currently waffling on the 30-06. I did buy another Vepr 12 though :)

I'm glad you said something about the 12 gauge. I didn't realize there were any available, but I found them under the Shotgun section of the K-Var site so I bought a side folder! I went from 0 VEPR's to 4 VEPR's in less than 2 weeks; yikes. I was not planning on spending this money but I don't think I will be disappointed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:55 am 

hey guys, does anyone know if we can get some kind of a petition going and send it to the white house and see if this ban can be rescinded by executive decision? we should also demand/ask trump why is the heck he or the govt. decided out of the blue why they chose now to do this ban and what purpose it will serve.

Post subject: Vepr Ban
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:03 pm 

Checked various web-site and most were out of stock on everything except $17-1800 for SVD clones. Wonder if this will affect the US after market parts made here. Smaller market less demand.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:36 pm 

This site being VEPR.ORG and all, I'm surprised this thread isn't 90 pages long by now.
Crickets...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:25 pm 

Mr_Gixxer wrote:
This site being VEPR.ORG and all, I'm surprised this thread isn't 90 pages long by now.
Crickets...

I think that everyone is a little shell shocked and depressed at the moment. It is a little frustrating knowing that there's not much we can do. Unless we organize a march. We will call it the million vepr march, that should work lol. I'm still holding out a slim ray of hope that this was all a ploy to get the public into a buying frenzy since we haven't had one of those in awhile. Maybe in a few months there will be some loophole and they will start importing again, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. At least us Vepr owners should see a nice bump in the value of our guns, but I will never sell mine so it is moot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:50 pm 

You know I'm so glad I got my V12 when I had the chance a year or two ago. Still would've been nice to grab one in -06. Toyed aground with the idea of selling it to help fund another motorcycle but even if the value of my V12 goes up she's not going anywhere. Its a collector piece now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:11 pm 

Yeah sure glad I got my V12 too. 2 months before the ban after drooling over one for 5 yrs or so. Everyone can enjoy their Chinese knockoffs.

Cold dead hands

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:32 pm 

Write your Senator !

Diane Feinstein...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next